Calories 359 kcals per serving
Ready in 30 minutes
- 140g courgettes, grated
- 3 medium eggs
- 85g broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp flour of choice
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil, for frying
1. Squeeze the courgettes between your hands to remove any excess moisture, or tip onto a clean tea towel and twist it to squeeze out the moisture.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the broccoli, courgettes and mix together. Add the flour, mix again and season.
3. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Put a large serving spoon of the mixture in the pan, then add 2 more spoonfuls so you have 3 fritters. Leave for 3-4 mins on a medium heat until golden brown on one side and solid enough for you to flip over, then flip over. Repeat to make 3 more fritters.