Ready in 25 minutes
- 200g bulgur wheat
- 150g frozen podded edamame (soya) beans
- 2 Romano peppers, sliced into rounds, seeds removed
- 150g radishes
- 75g whole blanched almonds
- small bunch mint, finely chopped
- small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 2 oranges
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Cook the bulgur following pack instructions, then drain and tip into a large serving bowl to cool. Meanwhile, put the edamame beans in a small bowl, pour over boiling water, leave for 1 min, then drain. Put in a serving bowl with the peppers, radishes, almonds, mint and parsley.
Peel one orange, carefully cut away the segments and add to the bowl. Squeeze the juice of the other into a jam jar with the oil. Season well and shake to emulsify. Pour over the salad, toss well and serve.