95 kcals | Carbs: 12g | Fat: 5g | Protein: 2gServes: 165
Time: 40 mins
The perfect afternoon snack, full of healthy fats, for when convenience is key. These will store for up to 2 months in an airtight container.
- 100g mixed nuts
- 50g rolled oats, buckwheat or spelt flakes
- 100g Medjool dates, pitted
- 50g dried cranberries
- 25g coconut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
(Optional coating - calculated macros do not include coating)
- Crushed pistachios
- 2 tbsp cacao nib, crushed
- 10g freeze dried raspberries
- Mixed nuts, crushed
- Add the nuts to a food processor and blitz into rough pieces.
- To the food processor, add the rolled oats (buckwheat or spelt flakes), the pitted dates, cranberries, coconut butter and cocoa powder and blend to a rough paste.
- Remove from the food processor and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Roll into 15 equal sized balls before rolling in the coating of your choice. (optional)
- Store in an airtight container.