Calories 200kcals per serving
Ready in 20 minutes
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 cup red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- Handful of chopped parsley (optional)
- Pinch of salt, pepper
- Calorie controlled cooking spray
- Mist a nonstick frying pan with calorie controlled cooking spray and put over a medium-high heat.
- Add red onion, mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes until golden, then add halved cherry tomatoes. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add chopped parsley and cook for 1 minute.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, cover and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 eggs and whisk.
- Mist the pan again and put over a medium heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture and tilt pan and cover the base.
- Allow the eggs to set, and push the cooked edges into the centre using a spatula. Repeat until the centre is almost fully set.
- Fold the omelette in half, then spoon over the veg mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.