Ready in 30 minutes
Calories 141 kcals (per 3 fishcakes)
- 400g white fish fillet (e.g. cod or hake)
- 5 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp capers - rinsed
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- a little flour
- Finely chop the fish or put it in a food processor and whizz briefly, so that it’s still chunky. Add the parsley, capers, lemon zest and seasoning. Squeeze the mixture well in your hand to drain out any water, then shape into 3 burgers about 9cm (3½in) in diameter. Chill to firm, if you have time.
- Heat the oil in a pan, sprinkle a little flour on burgers. Cook them over a low to medium heat for about 3 mins each side, until browned and just cooked.
- Serve with a fresh side salad.