Ready in 15 minutes
Calories 366 kcals per serving
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely sliced
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tsp za’atar
- 400g can chickpeas
- 1 1/2 tbsp red harissa paste
- 150g baby spinach
- 1/2 small bunch parsley, finely chopped
- Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the onions and peppers for 7 mins until softened and golden.
2. Put the chicken between two sheets of baking parchment and lightly bash until about 2cm thick. Mix together the remaining oil and the za'atar, then rub over the chicken. Season to taste.
3. Heat the grill to high. Put the chicken on a baking tray lined with foil, and grill for 3-4 mins each side, or until golden and cooked through.
4. Heat the chickpeas in a pan with the harissa paste and 2 tbsp water until warmed through, then roughly mash with a potato masher. Wilt the spinach in a pan with 1 tbsp of water or in the microwave in a heatproof bowl. Stir the pepper and onion mixture, spinach and parsley through the chickpeas. Serve with the sliced chicken and the lemon wedges for squeezing over.