Calories 366 kcals per serving.
Ready in 15 minutes
- 1 tsp chipotle paste
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 50g kale
- 7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced
- 1 wholemeal tortilla wrap, warmed
1. Whisk the chipotle paste with the egg and some seasoning in a jug. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the kale and tomatoes.
2. Cook until the kale is wilted and the tomatoes have softened, then push everything to the side of the pan.
3. Pour the egg into the cleared half of the pan and scramble. Layer everything into the centre of your wrap, topping with the avocado, then wrap up.