Ready in 20 minutes
Calories 272kcals per serving
- 2 x 125g skinless cod fillets
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 small mango, peeled and stoned, sliced
- 1 small avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- 160g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- handful chopped coriander
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
Put the fish in a shallow ovenproof dish and pour over half the lime juice, with a little of the zest, then grind over some black pepper.
Bake for 8 mins or until the fish flakes easily but is still moist.
Meanwhile, put the rest of the ingredients, plus the remaining lime juice and zest, in a bowl and combine well. Spoon onto plates and top with the cod, spooning over any juices in the dish.