77 kcals | Carbs: 17g | Fat: 1g | Protein: 19g
Time: 10 mins plus freezing time
For Summer days or for when you fancy something sweet, this frozen yogurt recipe is low-fat, easy to make and a delicious alternative to sugary ice cream.
- 140g strawberries (or your favourite berries)
- 500g fat free Greek yogurt
- 100ml almond milk
- Roughly slice half of the strawberries and blitz the other half in a food processor to a puree.
- To a bowl add the frozen yogurt, pureed strawberries and mix to combine.
- Use the almond milk to loosen the mixture to your desired consistency and fold through the sliced fresh strawberries.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin or container, cover well with clingfilm and freeze overnight or until solid.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before serving.