56 kcals | Carbs: 3g | Fat: 5g | Protein: 1g
Time: 3-12 hours
Cook time using a dehydrator: 12 hours, cook time using an oven: 3 hours.
Vegetable crisps make a great low-calorie alternative snack to your favourite potato crisps. These courgette crisps are crunchy and savoury with a delicious salt and vinegar flavour.
- 3 medium courgettes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt
- Add thinly sliced courgettes into a bowl and toss in the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- If using a dehydrator, add the courgette in even layers and sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Set the temperature to 60'C and dehydrate for around 10 hours.
- If using the oven, line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper and lay the slices of courgettes evenly across the sheet. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt and bake at 100'C for 2-3 hours, rotating half way through the cooking time.
- Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.