96 kcals | Carbs: 12g | Fat: 3g | Protein: 5g
Time: 20 mins
Chickpeas make for a crunchy, delicious and savoury snack, perfect to keep in the cupboard for when you feel peckish.
- 1 400g can of chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200'C.
- Spread the drained and rinsed chickpeas onto a baking sheet and drizzle over the olive oil and paprika and then season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Roast for longer if you'd like a crunchier texture, just be careful not to let them burn.