48 kcals | Carbs: 10g | Fat: >1g | Protein: 1g
Time: 25 mins
With just 4 ingredients, these banana oat cookies are the perfect low calorie sweet treat and are super simple to make.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 80g oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180'C.
- To a large bowl add the mashed banana, oats, raisins and cinnamon and mix well until fully combined. Add a little water or almond milk if the mixture is looking a little dry.
- Spoon 12 equal cookies onto a baking sheet, shaping and flattening slightly so they are all even in size and height.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until golden and cooked through. Once cooked, remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.