346 kcals | Carbs: 14g | Fat: 17g | Protein: 36g
Time: 10 mins
A delicious and quick lunch option, high in omega 3 and protein. Perfect for weekly food prep to be enjoyed throughout the week on the go.
- 1 baby cos lettuce, washed and torn
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, cubed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 60g green olives, pitted
- 190g tinned tuna in olive oil, lightly drained
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- To a large bowl add the lettuce, cherry tomatoes, onion, cucumber, red pepper and olives. Season well with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Split the salad into 2 bowls or airtight containers (if storing) and add half of the tuna and feta cheese to each portion.
- Dress with red wine vinegar and oregano to serve.