500 kcals | Carbs: 65g | Fat: 10g | Protein: 30g
Time: 30 mins
This recipe is the perfect brunch to share with a friend or loved one. Delicious runny yolks within a tasty bean sauce over a toasted slice of rye bread.
- 2 400g cans cherry tomatoes
- 1 400g can mixed beans, drained
- 200g spinach
- 4 medium eggs
- 50g thinly sliced smoked ham, torn
- Wholemeal rye bread, to serve (optional)
- To an ovenproof frying pan add the cherry tomatoes and mixed beans into an ovenproof frying pan.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stir in the spinach and cook for a further 5 minutes until wilted.
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Make four indentations in the mixture using the back of a spoon and then crack one egg in each.
- Scatter the ham through the mixture and grill for 4-5 minutes, or until the whites are set and the yolks runny.
- Serve with toasted rye bread or as they are for a lower calorie option.