286 kcals | Carbs: 15g | Fat: 20g | Protein: 12g
Time: 30 mins
A delicious way to get your greens! This recipe makes 6 fritters - perfect for sharing a nutritious breakfast or for weekly meal prep.
- 140g courgettes, grated
- 3 medium eggs
- 85g broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Remove the excess moisture from the grated courgette through a clean tea towel or muslin.
- In a bowl, season and beat the eggs before adding the broccoli, courgette and flour and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add 3 large serving spoons of the mixture to the pan to form 3 fritters.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on a medium heat, flipping carefully midway.
- Once cooked through and golden, remove from the pan and repeat the process with the remaining mixture.
- Serve hot or cold.