314 kcals | Carbs: 53g | Fat: 6g | Protein: 14g
Time: 5 mins
Chocolate orange - a match made in heaven! This indulgent breakfast is deliciously filling and, thanks to the cocoa powder is wonderfully high in magnesium.
- 50g oats
- 80ml almond milk
- 60g fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Mandarin orange, zested & juiced
- 1 square of quality dark chocolate (70%)
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a glass dish and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with orange zest and a square of dark chocolate (optional) to serve.