468 kcals | Carbs: 52g | Fat: 26g | Protein: 16g
Time: 15 mins
Packed full of vegetables and plenty of protein and fibre to keep you full all morning.
- 1 tsp chipotle paste
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 50g kale or spinach
- 7 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced
- 1 wholemeal tortilla wrap, warmed
- In a jug or bowl, whisk the egg with the chipotle paste and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the kale and tomatoes.
- Cook until the kale is wilted and the tomatoes have softened, then push everything to the side of the pan.
- Pour the egg into the cleared half of the pan and scramble.
- Layer everything into the centre of a warmed wrap and add back into the pan to lightly toast. (optional)
- Serve topped with sliced avocado.