504 kcals | Carbs: 50g | Fat: 23g | Protein: 29g
Time: 10 mins
This protein packed recipe makes for the perfect breakfast or weekend brunch.
- 2 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 400g canned black beans
- 200g canned cherry tomatoes
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 small avocado, halved and sliced
- 1 handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and then add the chilli and garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Carefully crack the eggs into the pan.
- Once the eggs start to set, spoon the beans (with their juice) and the tomatoes around the pan and sprinkle over the cumin seeds.
- Remove the pan from the heat and scatter over the avocado, coriander and squeeze over half of the lime wedges.
- Serve with the remaining wedges of lime.