Feel your best fast with our GP16:8 intermittent fasting kit. Whether you want to lose weight, balance energy levels or improve sleep quality, with this easy to follow 14-day intermittent fasting plan you can reap all the benefits without too much disruption to your daily lifestyle. Designed by A- list Nutritional therapist, Gabriela Peacock, you can take advantage of her clinical expertise at home.
GP16:8 is based on the time restricted feeding method of intermittent fasting and the kit contains all the supplements, information and support you need to simplify the intermittent fasting process and fit it around your busy lifestyle. So, if you find fasting for a full day, and strict calorie controls too much of a challenge then this is the diet plan for you.
Pioneering research suggests Intermittent Fasting could help promote healthy weight loss and fat metabolism whilst maintaining muscle mass and support blood sugar balance. You'll get everything you need inside one box including; our award-winning supplements, hunger-busting Slim Me* drinks and Nutritionist-written full how-to guide. Not to mention private access to our supportive online community and an initial 121 consultation with our in-house Nutritionist.
- Intermittent Fasting, made easy with an all-in-one kit
- Designed to promote healthy, steady sustainable weight loss
- Perfect for those who don't like calorie counting'
- No 'full day Fasting'
- Slim Me drinks clinically proven to aid weight loss* and support energy levels, appetite control and blood sugar balance
- Online GP16:8 Hub with healthy recipes and support
- Manufactured in the UK
Meet The Product
- GP16:8 is all about simplifying the hourly-based method of intermittent fasting. Think of this kit as a support system to help you kickstart healthy habits and become more mindful about what you're eating as well as when you're eating - it's all about time.
- During your Fasting Window your body can begin to used fat stores for energy: Once your body has used all your glycogen (glucose) stores your ‘metabolic switch’ will flip and your body will begin to use stored fat and fatty acids (body fat) for energy – this is usually around the 12+ hour mark into your fast.
- Fasting can help trigger bodily repair and rejuvenation as well as protect against obesity and obesity related diseases such as diabetes.
- Slim Me drinks contain glucomannan*, a clinically proven ingredient for weight loss. This natural fibre helps you feel fuller so you can easily manage your Fasting Window without getting hangry, and reduce your portion size during your Eating Window.
- Our Slim Me grab-and-go capsule sachet contains our bespoke GP Multinutrient, a Digestive Support capsule and a Metabolism Support capsule.
- The Metabolism Support capsule contains Chromium, which contributes to normal macronutrient (proteins, fats and carbohydrates) metabolism.
- The kit includes a Nutritionist written 16:8 Guide that breaks down how the plan works, the science behind it and how you can get the most out of the kit.
- Once you receive the kit you will be able to book your 121 phone consultation with our in-house Nutrition Team to help you personalise the plan to your lifestyle and goals.
How to take
- Fit your Fasting and Eating Windows around you. The GP16:8 guide will help you to plan your hourly fasting around your lifestyle.
- Take your Slim Me drink 30 minutes before each meal or snack or if you need a little extra support during your fasting window (n-oone wants to be hangry). Pour the sachet into a glass of cold water, mix well and enjoy quickly - because it is a high-fibre drink you'll need to consume it quickly before it thickens. We recommend drinking a glass of water after your Slim Me drink as well.
- Take your Slim Me capsules with your first meal or snack of the day when you finish your Fasting Window. All our capsules are formulated at optimum dosages so take them with food and not on an empty stomach.
- Take your Optibac live culture capsule with your first meal of the day as well - a healthy gut is a great foundation for your overall health and wellbeing.
- Stay hydrated, try to consume at least 2-3 litres of water a day. When it comes to weight management water is your new BFF.
- Plan your meals. With the plan you get access to the GP16:8 Hub where there are loads of healthy recipes so you can prep and plan in advance to keep yourself on track. Whether you would rather graze on healthy snacks during your Eating Window or have two larger meals, there’s lots of choice on the Hub.
- Keep moving,Get moving! Exercise and movement are important for both your physical and mental health so get out there and get moving.
- Make the most out of your day, knowing we've got your nutrition covered: Take some me-time, bake a cake, learn how to rollerblade, go have fun!
Magnesium Malate, Ascorbic Acid, VitaShroom D® (UV treated mushroom powder), Zinc Citrate, L-Selenomethionine Preparation, Nicotinamide, D-Alpha Tocopherol Acid Succinate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Copper Sulphate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin A Palmitate Preparation, Riboflavin, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium, Chromium Picolinate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Methylcobalamin, Fig Powder, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Prune Extract, Artichoke Extract, Green Coffee Extract, Green Tea Extract, Kelp Extract, Bioperine® Black Pepper Extract, Cayenne Extract, Chromium Picolinate, Potassium Iodide, Konjac Glucomannan*, Natural Sicilian Lemon Oil Flavouring, GPN Prebiotic Sweetener Complex (Inulin, FOS, Xylitol, Steviol Glycosides), Lemon Powder, Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Magnesium stearate
**Our Slim Me drinks contain glucomannan. Glucomannan can support weight management when taken alongside an energy-controlled diet, and support the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan in 3 doses of 1g each together with 1-2 glasses of water before meals.
- Glucomannan (with Real Sicilian Lemon Oil): Glucomannan is a water-soluble dietary fibre extracted from the konjac root. This low-calorie fibre naturally suppresses your appetite by helping you feel fuller*
- B Vitamin Complex: This family of vitamins are very hard workers; they contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the normal function of your immune system
- Chromium: This nutrient is something of a digestive hero - it contributes to the normal macronutrient (fats, proteins and carbohydrates)
- Green Tea & Green Coffee Extracts: There isn’t a health-food shop that doesn’t stock green tea or green coffee (well not that we know of). Renowned all over the world for their health benefits, these plant extracts are a great addition to a healthy lifestyle