Save 30% in our January Sale - Discount Automatically Added at Checkout
Nutritional support for your immune system in one handy grab-and-go supplement kit. We’ve combined optimum levels of key vitamins and minerals like Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Zinc that all contribute to the normal function of the immune system, to help you feel your best fast. As we head into winter it’s important to look after yourself from the inside out, and our team of Nutrition Experts have created GP Immunity to help you do just that. The kit combines daily capsules, a daily superfood drink and a probiotic to give you a real nutritional boost.
- Contains a blend of key nutrients that contribute to the normal function of the immune system; Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Vitamin B6 and B12
- Vitamin B2, Vitamin E, Selenium, Manganese and Copper all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Daily dose of GP Immunity contains 500% RDI of Vitamin D [1000 IU], 200% RDI of Vitamin C and 120% of RDI of Zinc*
- Delicious daily GP GOLD ‘superfood smoothie in a sachet’ with Acai berry, Bilberry, Vegan Protein and High Fibre
- Show your gut some love with a daily live cultures capsule [formerly known as probiotics]
Meet The Product
- We’ve packed our Nutrition Team’s knowledge into this supplement kit: This means you don’t need to spend hours researching or shopping for multiple different supplements – it’s all in the box
- Support your body's defences with high-levels of Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc and Selenium
- Helps support digestion* and metabolism** whilst supporting your immune system
- Includes a daily live culture capsule to nourish your gut. Healthy gut bacteria is important for optimum immune function
- Pre-packed into convenient daily doses that fit into your handbag, work bag, gym bag or even your pocket
- *Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function. Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- **Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels. Manganese, Iodine, Vitamin C, Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B7 and B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
How to take
- Stir your superfood Gold drink into cold water and enjoy. Alternatively blend it into your favourite smoothie, stir into porridge or mix into overnight oats.
- Take your daily capsules with either breakfast or lunch. All our capsules are formulated at optimum dosages so take them with food and not on an empty stomach.
- Stay hydrated, sounds simple but sometimes life is so busy we forget the basics.
- Make the most out of your day, knowing we've got your nutrition covered: Take some me-time, bake a cake, learn how to rollerblade, go have fun!
PROEARTH® Pea Protein Isolate, Acai Berry Extract, Organic Baobab Fruit Pulp Powder, Magnesium Citrate, Purple Carrot Powder, Aronia Berry Juice Powder, Bilberry Powder, Inulin Orafti ST, Goji Berry Extract, Goji Berry Extract, Pomegranate Whole Fruit Powder, Magnesium Malate, Vitamin C, VitaShroom D® (UV treated mushroom powder), Zinc Citrate, Selenium, Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin A, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium, Chromium Picolinate, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Fig Powder, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Prune Extract, Artichoke Extract, L-Choline Bitartrate, L-Methionine, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Green Tea Extract, Co Enzyme Q10, Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus, magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
*RDI = recommended daily intake
- Vitamin C: This vitamin can't be produced by our bodies so we need to ensure we're getting a sufficient intake from food and supplements. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and enables the normal function of your immune system - supporting your body's natural defences. As well as contributing to normal energy-yielding metabolism, and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin D: Also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’ it is made in our skin when exposed to UV light and is then absorbed by our body, we can also get Vitamin D through diet or supplementation. Alongside it’s well known roles in supporting bone and dental health, Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Acai berry: Used in indigenous Amazonian medicine for hundreds of years, this dark purple berry has grown in popularity over the past few years. This berry is low in sugar and contains a variety of trace minerals as well as anthocyanins that give it it’s deep purple colour.
- Zinc: An essential mineral we have to get from food or supplementation, zinc is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and supports the normal function of the immune system. This mineral also contributes to normal metabolism and cognitive function.