Calories 70 kcals per serving
Ready in 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup Seaweed (raw wakame)
- 6 cups Vegetable broth
- 1 cup Soft Tofu, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup Miso paste
- 1/4 cup Spring onions, chopped
- Drain tofu and cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Thinly slice scallions.
- Prepare wakame (seaweed): Combine wakame with warm water to cover by 1 inch and let stand 15 minutes, or until reconstituted. Drain in a sieve.
- Make soup: Stir together miso and 1/2 cup vegetable broth in a bowl until smooth. Heat remaining broth in a saucepan over moderately high heat until hot, then gently stir in tofu and reconstituted wakame. Simmer 1 minute and remove from heat. Immediately stir in miso mixture and scallion greens and serve.