- 1 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 1 small red chilli - finely chopped
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1 tbsp rice or white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 watermelon wedge, seeded and sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- small bunch of coriander leaves, chopped
- 200g cooked tiger prawns - defrosted if frozen
- Put the onion in a medium bowl with the garlic, chilli, lime juice, vinegar, sugar and some seasoning. Leave to marinate for 10 mins.
- Add the watermelon, avocado, coriander and prawns, then toss gently to serve.