Serves 2 (1 wrap each)
Ready in 30 minutes
Calories 239 kcals
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper
- 1/2 small courgette
- 2 whole grain wraps or tortillas
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 2 tablespoon feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon sliced black olives
- In a small pan, heat oil over medium heat. Thinly slice bell pepper and courgette. Add to the pan and sauté until tender, around 5 minutes.
- In a separate pan heat the wraps, they should only need a minute or less on each side.
- Spread half of the hummus down the middle of each wrap.
- Divide spinach between wraps and add the sautéed vegetables.
- Then sprinkle with feta, oregano, and olives
- Fold edges over to roll up, and cut in half.