Ready in 25 minutes
Calories 99 kcals per serving
- 2 5-ounce cans of tuna
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped parsley, chives.
- 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard.
- salt and pepper, to taste.
- Salad leaves of choice.
Drain the liquid from the tuna cans.
Add the tuna, mayonnaise, diced celery, diced red onion, herbs, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Stir together until well combined.
- This tuna mixture can be added to chopped iceberg lettuce, salad leaves or spinach.