Calories 370 kcals per serving
Ready in 25 minutes
- 1 lb. cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed, chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- On a large baking sheet, toss cauliflower florets with olive oil and 1/8 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Roast in 450°F oven for 25 minutes, or until stems are tender.
- In large bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Toss kale with dressing. Let stand at least 5 minutes.
- To the kale, add cooked cauliflower, onion, feta cheese, golden raisins and toasted pine nuts. Toss until well combined.