Grilled Spicy Salmon with Avocado Salsa
Calories per serving: 520
Ready in 25 minutes
- ½ avocado, peeled, stoned and diced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh coriander (cilantro), chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 150g salmon fillet*
- ½ lime, wedged
- Place the avocado, cherry tomatoes, coriander, lime juice and ½ tbsp of olive oil into a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Mix the chilli flakes and paprika together in a small bowl. Place the salmon on a plate (skin side down) and drizzle over remaining olive oil. Press the paprika and chilli mixture onto the salmon.
- Preheat the grill (preferably a BBQ grill or grill pan) to medium high. Once hot, place the salmon skin-side down onto the grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes, and then turn and cook for an additional 3 minutes (or until the salmon is cooked through)
- Serve the salmon with avocado salsa and a lime wedge. Enjoy!