Greek Salad With Parsley & Halloumi
Ready in 20 minutes
Calories 305 kcals per serving
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 100g kalamata olives
- 1 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Small bunch of fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g halloumi, cut into slices
- Mix together the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, green pepper, onion, oregano, fresh parsley, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of the olive oil, then season well with salt/pepper to taste.
- Cover the salad until you would like to serve.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Dust the halloumi slices lightly with a little flour and fry for a few of minutes on each side.