Courgetti With Tomato, Parma Ham & Basil
Ready in 5 minutes
Calories 314 kcals per serving
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- ½ pack of basil
- 350g tomato sauce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g pack courgetti
- sea salt/black pepper to taste
- Tear the Parma ham and basil.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and fry the parma ham for a few minutes, or until it looks like it is crispy. Put on a plate to the side.
- Add sauce to pan and cook for a few minutes, then throw in your courgetti to cook for another minute.
- Divide between bowls and top with the sauce, ham, basil and season as you wish.