Calories 95 kcals per energy ball
Ready in 40 minutes
Makes 15 energy balls
- mixed nuts 100g, such as hazelnuts and almonds
- rolled buckwheat, oats or spelt flakes 50g
- medjool dates 100g, pitted
- dried cranberries 50g
- coconut butter 25g
- cocoa powder 1 tbsp
To coat -
- pistachios a small handful, crushed to a rough powder
- cocoa nibs 2 tbsp, crushed to a rough powder
- freeze-dried raspberries 10g, crushed to a rough powder
- mixed nuts a small handful, crushed to a rough powder
- Put the nuts into a food processer and pulse into rough pieces.
- Add the rolled buckwheat, oats or spelt flakes, the pitted dates, cranberries, coconut butter and cocoa powder, and blend to a rough paste.
- Tip into a bowl and roll into 15 walnut-sized balls.
- Arrange your coatings, if using, in bowls and roll in your chosen toppings.
- They’ll keep for 2 months in an airtight container.