Chicken, Apple, Cranberry & Spinach Salad
Ready in 25 minutes
Calories 213 kcals
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 200g spinach
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and sliced
- 1 apple, medium, sliced
- 25g dried cranberries
- 85g/3oz cranberry sauce
- juice 1 lime
- Slice each chicken breast in halves, which will make four pieces.
- Cover each half with olive, and a little salt/pepper (optional).
- Heat up a frying pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side (until you can see it is cooked through).
- Put the chicken aside. Heat the remaining oil in the pan and fry onions for around 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken, and layer on top of a bed of spinach, with onions, sliced cucumber, apple, dried cranberries.
- Mix the cranberry sauce, lime juice, 2 tbsp water and any left over juices, and drizzle over the salad. Enjoy!