Ready in 30 minutes
Calories 180kcals per serving
- 1 head of cauliflower (cut into medium florets)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 medium red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2 heaping tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200 C.
- On a baking sheet, toss the cauliflower florets with the oil and cumin. Spread out into the baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the red onion and place around the cauliflower on the baking tray.
- Roast for about 20 minutes, tossing once, or until cauliflower is browned in places.
- Take the cauliflower out and place in a large bowl. Pour over the lemon juice, pomegranate seeds and toss together. Next place in two bowls and add the chopped parsley.