Ready in 10 minutes
Calories 173 kcals
- 1 large ripe frozen banana
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 pitted date (optional). If dry, soak in warm water for 10-15 minutes, then drain.
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 healthy pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 – 1 cup dairy free milk (use less for thicker smoothie, more for thinner smoothie)
- 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder (optional) - If adding protein powder that’s sweetened, skip the date.
Add banana, carrot, date (optional), cinnamon, vanilla, ginger, nutmeg, dairy-free milk and protein powder (optional) to a high speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
Add more dairy-free milk as needed to thin out if needed.
Best when fresh. Will keep in the freezer up to 1 month (thaw before enjoying)