Baked Salmon Patties
Serves Serves 4
Ready in 50 minutes
Calories 2 patties contain 206 kcals
- 2 - 6 oz cans skinless and boneless salmon, drained
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup celery, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Olive oil/olive oil spray
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Mist a baking sheet with olive oil.
In a medium bowl, flake the salmon. Add the chopped vegetables and all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Divide the mixture into 8 equal parts. Shape each into an individual patty. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake at 200°C/400°F for 20 minutes, turning once.
Serve with a fresh salad for dinner.