Courgetti, Balsamic Tomatoes & Toasted Pine Nuts
Ready in 15 minutes
Calories 207 kcals per serving
- 8 baby plum tomatoes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 large courgette, spiralised or very thinly sliced
- 1 tsp pine nuts, toasted
- Toss the tomatoes with 1 tsp oil, garlic and balsamic vinegar and some seasoning (salt/pepper).
- Tip into a frying pan and cook for 5 minutes until the whole tomatoes are coated in balsamic.
- Spiralise the courgette and place into a bowl. Add the tomato balsamic mixture and stir through.
- Toast the pine nuts for 30 seconds and add to the top of bowl.