Skip to content
August 11, 2020
Is there anyone that shouldn’t do IF?
- People who are underweight or have an eating disorder
- Children (under 18 years old)
- Type 1 diabetics and diabetics taking medication for their diabetes (other than Metformin)
- Pregnant women or breast feeding mothers
- People recovering from surgery
- Those who are frail or have a significant underlying medical condition should speak to their doctor first, as they would before embarking on any weight-loss regime.
- Those who are not sure about whether it may affect their prescribed medications should speak to their doctor first.
- People feeling unwell or have a fever
- People taking Warfarin as the variation in food intake may alter their INR.
- People with a history of serious mental health problems.