Salmon, Bulgur Wheat and Greens Bowl
Ready in 25 minutes
Calories 603 kcals per serving
- 140g bulgur wheat
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 salmon fillets
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 pack spinach
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and zest
- 1 tbsp honey/maple syrup
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- Boil the bulgur according to pack instructions.
- Heat oil in a pan, and add the salmon and cook for 3 mins on each side.
- Stir in spring onions, green peas and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Stir in lemon, orange, honey and zest and cook for 1 more minute. Then add the spinach at the end to wilt.
- Add everything together in a bowl, and mix well. Enjoy!