Roasted Sweet Potato, Garlic and Squash Soup
Ready in 45 minutes
Calories 419 kcals per serving
- 500g sweet potatoes peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 butternut squash, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1l vegetable stock
- 100ml creme fraiche, plus extra to serve
- Preheat oven, drizzle oil over the sweet potatoes and squash and roast for 25 minutes or until tender. Season well with salt/pepper as you wish.
- Put remaining oil in sauce pan and fry onions and garlic until soft.
- When veggies are roasted, add to a saucepan and use a hand blender. Add cooked onions, garlic. Add creme fraiche and blend until smooth.
- Reheat until hot and serve up.