Red Lentil, Parsley & Spring Onion Fritters
Ready in 35 minutes
Calories 356 kcals per serving (2 fritters)
- 300g cooked red lentils
- handful of chopped parsley
- 1 chopped spring onion
- 50g flour
- 2 courgettes
- ½ tsp sesame seeds
- handful of coriander
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mix lentils with the parsley, spring onion, flour, & set aside.
- Use a peeler to cut the courgettes into long ribbons, then mix the courgette with the sesame seeds and parley in sesame oil and the lemon juice.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Spoon in four dollops of the lentil mixture and flatten into patties.
- Fry each side until golden and serve with the ribbon salad.