Mozzarella Stuffed Peppers
Ready in 35 minutes
Calories 359 kcals per serving
- 1 red pepper (capsicum), halved and seeds removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 75g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas mark 4. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Next, toss the pepper (capsicum) in half of the olive oil and then place it on the baking tray.
- Combine the mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, garlic and basil leaves together in a small bowl. Use this mixture to fill the capsicum halves.
- Drizzle over the remaining olive oil and then place the stuffed pepper (capsicum) halves in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and the pour over the lemon juice.