Banana & Tahini Porridge
Calories 460 kcals per serving
Ready in 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 150ml milk of your choice, plus 1 tbsp
- 100g porridge oats
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- seeds from 2 cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Mix the tahini with 1 tbsp milk and 1 tbsp water. Put the oats, 1 sliced banana, cardamom, 100ml milk and 300ml water in a pan with a pinch of salt. Cook over a medium heat for 5 mins, stirring, until creamy and hot. Mix in your raspberries.
- Divide between two bowls. Pour over the remaining milk, then top with the remaining sliced banana. Drizzle over the tahini mixture and sprinkle over the toasted sesame seeds.