Vietnamese Prawn Curry
Ready in 15 minutes
- Sunflower oil spray
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 lemongrass sticks, trimmed and chopped
- 1-2 green chillies, deseeded and sliced
- 1-2tbsp curry powder
- 200ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1tsp sugar
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- 1tsp chicken stock (use vegetable if preferred)
- 200g raw prawns
- 150g pak choi
- Spray a little oil into a pan and gently cook the onion, lemongrass, chilli and curry powder for about 5 minutes, until softened and fragrant.
- Add the milk, sugar, fish sauce, stock and prawns, then bring to a simmer. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the prawns are just turning pink, then add the pak choi for 1-2 minutes. Serve straight away with extra chillies.