Banana, Blueberry & Pecan Pancakes
Serves 2 [makes 4 pancakes]
Ready in 10 minutes
Calories 243 kcals [per 1 serving] 1 serving = 2 pancakes
- 1 large banana
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- pinch of baking powder
- splash of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp oil
- 25g pecans, roughly chopped
- 125g blueberries
- In a bowl, mash 1 large banana with a fork.
- Stir in 2 beaten eggs, a pinch of baking powder and a splash of vanilla extract.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, brush with ½ tsp oil
- Using half of the batter, spoon two pancakes into the pan, cook for 1-2 mins each side, then tip onto a plate. Repeat the process.
- Top the pancakes with 25g roughly chopped pecans and 125g blueberries.